Participants who attend this workshop will be able to
1. describe the nature of instrument fracture
2. make an appropriate diagnosis and a treatment plan for broken instrument removal
3. understand the concept of broken file removal
4. prepare the canal for broken instrument removal
5. remove a broken instrument from the canal
・Once you register, we will email you the invoice which enable to make a payment by credit card
・We also accept a wire transfer
・A group of 3 gets 10% discount
・The price includes Hands-on course fee, lunch and 1 set of Broken file removal instrument
If you would like to participate in the course, please send us email with the following information below.
・The number of members of your group
・The accommodation arrangement Yes/No
・Visa Yes/No ※Whether you need a visa, please see the following link.
↓Our email is here↓